For those who are ready to explore the benefits of BEMER technology with WHI, you need to start here.
What is BEMER? BEMER uses Pulse ElectroMagnetic Field (PEMF) to increase energy, vitality, and supports body circulation. With increased circulation healing time is reduced. Depending on what you are healing from BEMER supports your whole system in your recovery. You can do your own research HERE
BEMER is also used for bodily regulation and improving microcirculation. We have seen improvements in life energy and vitality in stress-related conditions like neuropathy, IBS, leaky gut, Crohn’s disease, dysautonomia, most autoimmune disorders, traumatic stress, fatigue, sleep/insomnia, cancer, Lyme, and (long or current) COVID symptoms. BEMER also has Red Light technology to increase healing in a variety of skin conditions. ** Also PETS love BEMER! and BEMER has a animal product line!**
For more information, take our Orientation Class for free: HERE
To use BEMER with us you must sign our coaching informed consent. You have 3 options when working with BEMER.
- Buy your own and we coach you through using it (information for purchasing below).
- Rent at $150 a week/$500 a month and we coach you through using it.
- Self-Serve at our Albany Location and we coach you through using it
1) Immunosuppressive therapy in consequence of transplantation.
2) Immunosuppressive therapy in consequence of allogenic cellular transplantations or bone marrow stem cell transplantation.
3) Other conditions often requiring immunosuppressive therapy, e. g. autoimmune diseases or dermatological diseases are NOT contraindications to the use of BEMER therapy.
4) Active medical implants that lead to stimulation (e.g. pacemakers, defibrillators, brain stimulators, muscle stimulators) represent a relative contraindication. The adjuvant application of the BEMER therapy must be discussed with the patient’s attending physician. All active medical implants that are intended to administer medication (medication pumps) are an absolute contraindication and prohibit the use of BEMER .
5) Do not use the device if you have a diagnosed Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
DISCLAIMER: Even though BEMER is a Class II medical device, its cleared/intended uses are limited to healthy muscles, and a Durable Medical Equipment (DME) requires a covered device to be “(a) primarily used for a medical purpose; and (b) not useful absent illness or injury.” Accordingly, at this time we do not have the requisite codes for insurance reimbursement as a service but it is possible to purchase one and to have your insurance company reimburse you, depending on your individual plan and diagnostic coding from your healthcare provider. For clarity, BEMER is not a health care provider nor a HIPAA-covered entity. DME is any equipment that provides therapeutic benefits to a patient in need because of certain medical conditions and/or illnesses. Insurance companies will provide coverage for Durable Medical Equipment when it is determined to be medically necessary because the medical criteria and guidelines for its use are met.